|Congratulations to this week’s Fit for Fall Challenge winners!|
The winners of $25 this week for reaching a daily steps of 7,500 are:
* Barbara Herndon – Medical Assistant/X-Ray Barret
* Lindsey Lawhorn – Clinical Nurse Educator NCI
* Ann Gibson – Copy Editor, Marketing
* Megan McDaniel -RN, Med Surg (6th Fl & 7 East)
The winners of $50 this week for reaching a daily steps of 10,000 are:
* Stephen Brokaw – Physical Therapist
* Jessica Dunn – RN, Pre Admission Testing, Norton Hospital
The winner of $75 this week for reaching a daily steps of 15,000 is:
Betsy Coomer – Nurse Manager, Norton Clinical Agency
All winners will see their winnings on the November 15th pay voucher!
In the first week of the N Good Health Fit for Fall Challenge, 589 Participants walked 32,326,767 steps for a total distance of 14,261 miles!
Research proves that those who are physically active have lower stress levels, maintain a healthier weight and prevent or manage various conditions like heart disease of type 2 diabetes.
Make sure your steps are syncing each day to be eligible for the weekly prize drawings.