In the fourth week of the N Good Health Spring into Action steps challenge, 439 participants walked a total of 19,330,970 steps, equaling 8,547 miles.
Here are the top three teams for week four:
1. NCH Care Steppers
2. PREOP STEPPERS
3. Crafty Feet
Top five steppers for week four:
1. Christina Miller, Team: NCH Care Steppers
2. Jerry Melton, Team: ReeseandBarney
3. Chad Combs, Team: Stepping On COVID-19
4. Sandy Hepp, Team: PREOP STEPPERS
5. Lisa Mcroy, Team: Rad Walkers
Overall Challenge Stats
A total of 439 participants took 84,745,590 Steps, reaching almost 40,000 miles. Out of that 439, 45% of participants walked at least an average of 7,500 steps a day. Great job!
Overall Top Three Teams:
NCH CARE STEPPERS
We hope you enjoyed Spring into Action, and are ready to start the Summers Steps Showdown! Where the facilities go head to head in a steps challenge!
Sign-ups will start May 19th and the challenge will begin June 8th!