The Smoothie Bike is going back on tour this summer to raise money for Bike to Beat Cancer, benefiting Norton Cancer Institute.
Over the last 6 years almost 2,000 riders have attended the Smoothie Bike Events raising $10,000 for Bike to Beat Cancer. We hope with your help and participation we can have raise even more money this year!
The Smoothie Bike will make the following stops:
- Monday, July 13th Norton Healthcare Pavilion Patio; 11AM – 1PM
- Wednesday, July 15th Watterson Tower Outside the Y@Work; 11AM – 1PM
- Friday, July 17th Norton Children’s hospital Lobby; 11AM – 1PM
How it works
We are inviting employees and community members to take a seat and start pedaling for a purpose and a free smoothie. Each participant who rides the Smoothie Bike for at least two minutes will be treated to a free, fresh smoothie, and N Good Health will donate $5 to Bike to Beat Cancer on your behalf. Don’t want to ride? Donate $5 to the cause and receive a smoothie.
Due to Covid-19 and the safety of everyone attending, we will follow the following guidelines:
- All riders will have a temperature check before they approach the bike.
- The floor will be marked (tape) to wait in line & all other areas around the smoothie bike at least 6’ apart & in adherence with current CDC guidelines.
- We will wipe down handle bars and seat of bikes between riders.
- We will provide hand sanitation before and after riding the smoothie bike.
- A mask will be required while waiting and riding the smoothie bike.
To learn more about the Bike to Beat Cancer or want to get involved? You can join or form a team, donate to a rider or sign up to volunteer. To learn more, visit Bike to Beat Cancer.