This is the time of year when many decide to wipe the slate clean and begin setting new health and wellness goals. If you are looking to lose weight, gain strength or just start moving more, below are some challenges you can pursue to get 2021 off to a great start:
- N Good Health “Choose to Lose” weight loss challenge – (1/11 to 2/15) Teams of two support and encourage each other to lose weight. Logging and/or losing weight each week of the challenge makes you eligible to win prizes. Designate your partner and sign up for this weight loss challenge at www.ngoodhealth.com.
- Norton Sports Performance Transformation Challenge – (1/4 to 2/27) Transform your body composition through nutrition and exercise at Norton Sports Performance (NSP). Unlimited workouts, nutrition coaching, small group challenges plus two body composition tests included. $25 to participate for members of NSP and $100 for non-members. Register for this challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about NSP at www.nortonsportsperformance.com
- Y @ Work New Year Hustle – (1/1 to 1/31) Get moving anyway you’d like for 30 minutes each day for at least 20 days in the month of January. Choose to run, lift, hike, spin, yoga, dance, etc. then log your activity on tracker and turn into your Y@Work director to be entered to win a nice prize
- N Good Health Online Grab n Go Challenges – (all year long!) These challenges offer you something to do on your own or to organize with your coworkers and/or family. Choose from 3 challenges: strength training, hydration or stair climbing. Visit the N Good Health NSite Department page and click on Challenge Tool Kits on the left side of the page to download or print each tool kit.
- Planet Fitness Partnership – (anytime) Not a formal challenge, but an option to get moving and earn 3 points towards completing N Good Health’s step 4 for each daily check in. Annual fee is waived for Black Card members in the Norton Healthcare group. To join, visit your local Planet Fitness club with your NHC employee badge. More info on membership can be found here.
No matter which challenge you choose to do, know that the N Good Health team is here to help you succeed. Let’s tell 2020 “so long” and welcome all good things in 2021.