Norton Heart & Vascular Institute is a proud supporter of the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women movement. According to the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer for women and accounts for 1 in 3 deaths. This year, National Wear Red Day falls on Feb. 5, 2021.
You can help make a change.
Commit today to:
- See your primary care physician each year.
- Know your numbers.
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- Properly manage stress.
- Don’t smoke, or quit today.
Join the fight!
Help bring awareness to this day by sharing your creative expressions, inspirational stories and firsthand perspectives on what this day means to you. Email stories and photos to your appropriate patience experience coordinator so that we can help spread the word. These photos may be used for social media.
- Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital –email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norton Medical Group –email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norton Children’s Hospital –email@example.com
- Norton Cancer Institute- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norton Hospital- email@example.com
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norton Audubon Hospital – email@example.com
If your scrubs/uniform does not allow for wearing red, there are other things you can do to show your support:
- Attach a red ribbon to your shirt or badge.
- Share LearnYourLinks.com with a friend or family member.