Physical activity is one of many ways you can earn points towards completing step 4 of the N Good Health program. Below are six ways to earn points while being active:
- New in 2021, employees and spouses participating in programs at Norton Sports Performance can earn 3 points per visit. Coach led workouts to meet the needs of all fitness levels that use a large variety of equipment and body weight to keep you progressing in your workouts. Learn more about the programs offered here.
- Exercising at either the Y @ Work downtown or Watterson Tower facility will earn members 3 points per daily visit towards step 4. Open 24/7, the Y @ Work offers top notch fitness equipment onsite plus hundreds of online fitness classes through FitnessOnDemand accessible in the group fitness room IPad. Membership is only $10 per pay period and $5 additional for a spouse. If you prefer to work out remotely, members can access wellness resources for the whole family through virtual check in. YMCA of Greater Louisville community-wide members have access to Y @ Work included in their membership. Call 502-629-BFIT to apply for membership or for more information.
- Planet Fitness is another 24/7 option with 19 local clubs to choose from to earn 3 points per daily check in. In order to earn step 4 points, you must be a part of the Norton Healthcare membership group. To learn more about becoming part of this group as a new or existing Planet Fitness member, click here.
- Norton St. Matthew’s offers a fitness center in Plaza 1 lower level to all employees and each daily visit will earn you 3 points towards step 4. Waiver must be completed with employee badge information to gain 24/7 access.
- From March through October you can participate in the Get Healthy Walking Club to earn 3 points per day while walking through the Louisville Zoo before it opens.
- Additionally, you can get moving on your own and track your steps with your phone or a fitness device synched to your N Good Health account. Each day you cover 7,500 steps or more, you will earn one point towards finishing the 4 steps. Learn how to synch your device, purchase a discounted device and more about earning points through physical activity at NGoodHealth.com.
The physical benefits of increased activity include: weight management, increased energy levels, better sleep, improved biometrics and stress reduction just to name a few. What will you choose to do today?