|Winners of N Good Health’s second step 3 prize drawing have been selected. Winners were chosen from N Good Health participants who completed their N Good Health physical — step 3 of the 4 steps — before Tuesday, April 30.|
Free health insurance for 2020:
Helen Crowe, respiratory care practitioner, Respiratory Therapy, Norton Brownsboro Hospital
|Nancy Allgood, R.N., NICU, Norton Children’s Hospital|
N Good Health step 3 April prize winners announced – eNews
* Laura Shown, R.N., pre-admission testing, Norton Brownsboro Hospital
* Joann Heard, scheduler, Radiology Administration
* Dan Blake, manager, Content Marketing, Marketing & Communications
You Pick prizes:
-* Stephanie Jones, control analyst, Cash Posting
* Donna Parrish, receptionist, Norton Immediate Care Center
* Michelle Snider, quality outcomes analyst, Risk Management
* Anthony Nelson, processor, CPA Lab
* Stevi Connors, registrar, Norton Cancer Institute – St. Matthews
Not a winner? There’s one more chance to win! Complete your 4 steps by Friday, May 31, to be entered to win the same BIG prizes:
* Free health insurance for 2020
* $910 added to your paycheck
* You Pick prize
* NEW: Private healthy cooking experience
* Hot air balloon ride for two
* Tickets on the Town: Enjoy seats at these sporting events:
– Churchill Downs racing
– Louisville Bats
– Louisville City FC
* Free lunch every payday
* Monthly Green Bean delivery (up to $35 per month)
* YMCA family membership*Some prizes are based on availability.
The final deadline to complete your 4 steps is Sept. 15, 2019. You can schedule your N Good Health physical through MyNortonChart.
Visit an N Good Health wellness clinic or Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens!
Need to complete your N Good Health physical but don’t have a primary care provider? Call (502) 629-1234, option 3, to make an appointment at any of the available wellness clinics, or visit any Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens location. Be sure to say you are scheduling your N Good Health physical when making your appointment.
Worried your insurance won’t cover your exam? You are eligible for a wellness exam now regardless of when you had your wellness exam in 2018.
Questions? Contact N Good Health at (502) 629-2162 or submit a Service Request by selecting N Good Health’s page under Departments on Nsite and clicking on “Contact Us.”
If it is unreasonably difficult or inadvisable due to a medical condition for you to complete the 4 steps to earn wellness credits, you may complete a medical exclusion form in order to qualify for them. Call N Good Health at (502) 629-2162 for the form or answers to any questions.