- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup preferred milk
- ¼ cup light greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder or chocolate protein powder
- 2-4 strawberries, diced
- In a mason jar, fill with rolled oats, milk, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder or protein powder, and maple syrup.
- Stir until well combined.
- Place diced strawberries on top and seal jar.
- Place in fridge and soak overnight.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Inspired by https://tasty.co/recipe/strawberry-chocolate-overnight-oats