In the third week of the N Good Health Spring into Action steps challenge, 439 participants walked a total of 18,038,603 steps for 7,936 miles.
Here are the top three teams:
1. NCH Care Steppers
2. PREOP STEPPERS
3. Crafty Feet
Top five steppers:
1. Jerry Melton, Team: ReeseandBarney
2. Christina Miller, Team: NCH Care Steppers
3. Sandy Hepp, Team: PREOP STEPPERS
4. Lisa Mcroy, Team: Rad Walkers
5. Devin Martin, Team: WalkingOnWater
Need some more ideas in staying active during the challenge? Here are 2 ways to stay active at home:
1. March in place, once every hour for 5-10 minutes.
2. Clean out, vacuum and wash your car
Check out the Nsite > Health and Wellness tab for great motivation on ways to move more during the challenge and other great health and wellness tips.