After all the spring cleaning you have been doing, you may feel as though you are ready for some small home improvements.
Here are a few ways to give your house a fresh look:
1. Freshen Up an Old Room With Paint
- Not ready to paint an entire room? You can always choose to paint only one wall and that can be your accent wall.
- Paint the doors throughout your house
2. Pressure wash house, sidewalk, walkways and driveway
- Wash away all the mildew and leaf stains from your house and walkways
3. Update your entryway
- Paint the Front Door
- Add a spring wreath
- Plant some flowers
4. Switch Out Your Kitchen Faucet
- With spending more time in the kitchen these days, you might be ready for a faucet update
5. Update Your Hardware
- Changing out the hardware in your cabinet can really give your kitchen a new look
Updating a few rooms or items at a time can not only be budget friendly, but will make it seem as though big changes were made.