This DIY moon sand uses only 2 ingredients for hours of fun!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (not gluten free)
- 1/2 cup baby oil
- Mixing bowl
- Dough blender or spatula
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Using a dough blender or by hand, combine the baby oil and flour well. It took me a good 10 minutes to get everything completely incorporated.
- Put it in a large container outside, and let you children play freely with it.
- You can put measuring cups, spoons, straws and other items into the bin far an even more sensory experience.
- Store in an airtight container or zip lock bag