Y @ Work locations opened June 1 operating from 7:30am to 4:30pm as part of a phased opening schedule. Some amenities are not immediately available, in order to maintain health and social distancing guidelines:
- Group fitness classes will not be available during our initial reopening phase.
- To reduce touch points, please bring your own towel, water, lock and yoga mat.
- Hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to allow for facility wide deep cleaning.
- Cardio equipment will be limited to every other machine in use.
- Cloth face coverings or masks are recommended, but optional for members while in the facilities.
- Saunas are closed but showers will be open.
- Lockers are for day use only. What comes into the Y @ Work Fitness Center with you must leave with you.
- Questions regarding the Y @ Work opening can be directed to 629-BFIT(2348)
Planet Fitness locations opened May 22 in Indiana and June 1 in Kentucky. Operational guidelines have not been released yet but the cleaning guidelines are outlined in this video. Please contact your home Planet Fitness location for questions regarding reopening
The Norton Sports Performance facility opens June 1 with some guidelines to maintain health and social distancing:
- Pre-registration required for sessions as class sizes will be limited
- Touch free check ins using Mindbody app
- Disinfectant available to members to clean equipment before and after use
- Some limitations on equipment use and designated work areas clearly marked
- Bring your own towel, water
- For opening questions for Norton Sports Performance, call 502-409-8888 or for program information please visit NortonSportsPerformance.com.