Pedal for a Purpose! The Smoothie Bike is going back on tour this summer to raise money for Bike to Beat Cancer, benefiting Norton Cancer Institute.
The Smoothie Bike will make the following stops, 11am-1pm:
- Monday, July 18: Norton Healthcare Pavilion, Patio (extreme heat or rain site: cafeteria)
- Tuesday, July 19: Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Patio (extreme heat or rain site: cafeteria)
- Wednesday, July 20: Norton Women and Children’s, Atrium next to cafeteria
- Thursday, July 21: Norton Audubon Hospital, Cafeteria
- Friday, July 22: Norton Children’s Hospital, Lobby
How it works
Each participant who rides the Smoothie Bike for at least two minutes will be treated to a free, fresh smoothie, and N Good Health will donate $5 to Bike to Beat Cancer on your behalf. Don’t want to ride? Donate $5 to the cause and receive a smoothie.
What’s back this year?
All riders will be required to wear a mask, we will be practicing 6 feet social distancing, cleaning the bikes after every rider and have hand sanitizer available.
We hope to see you riding!