Anyone who completed their program activities by June 15th- regardless of being covered by Norton health insurance or not- was entered into two prize drawings. Three participants won free medical insurance, and 10 participants won 500 points to redeem in the rewards mall.
2023 Free Medical Insurance winners:
- Ebony Mills, R.N., Norton Pavilion Hospital
- Tina Hayden, environmental services associate, Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Lori Love, receptionist, Norton Community Medical Associates – Clarksville
500 points to spend in the N Good Health Rewards Mall winners:
- Anna Lairson, LPN, Norton Heart Specialists – Dixie
- Bobby Arnold, R.N., Norton Cancer Institute
- Venus Edelen, environmental services associate, Norton Children’s Hospital
- Lori Kreutzer, R.N., Norton Children’s Medical Center
- Victoria Delk, radiation therapist, Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- DeShonda Lockhart, clinical resource care manager, Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Joseph Horn, R.N., Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Melody Brown, medical technologist, CPA Lab
- Betty Clark, MRI technologist, Norton Audubon Hospital
- Kati Nalley, R.N., Norton Cancer Institute
Remember to complete the two program activities and redeem your points in the rewards mall by September 15th – that is the yearly deadline for N Good Health.
Two program activities:
- Well-being survey
- N Good Health physical
Keep in mind that spouses covered on a Norton Healthcare medical plan are eligible to participate- but ALL EMPLOYEES, regardless of insurance status- are eligible to participate and win as well.
Spouses can call (502) 629-2162 to obtain their spouse member number. Visit NGoodHealth.com and click on “Join Now” to get started.