Pedal for a Purpose! The Smoothie Bike is going back on tour this summer to raise money for Bike to Beat Cancer, benefiting Norton Cancer Institute.
The Smoothie Bike will make the following stops, 11am-1pm:
- Monday, July 10: Norton Healthcare Pavilion, Patio (extreme heat or rain site: cafeteria)
- Tuesday, July 11: Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Patio (extreme heat or rain site: cafeteria)
- Wednesday, July 12: Norton Women and Children’s, Atrium next to cafeteria
- Thursday, July 13: Norton Audubon Hospital, Cafeteria
- Friday, July 14: Norton Children’s Hospital, Lobby
How it works
Each participant who rides the Smoothie Bike for at least two minutes will be treated to a free, fresh smoothie, and N Good Health will donate $5 to Bike to Beat Cancer on your behalf. Don’t want to ride? Donate $5 to the cause and receive a smoothie.
We hope to see you riding!