The annual N Good Health deadline is less than two months away – but you still have plenty of time to complete program activities to earn points.
Log into your NGoodHealth account to see your current level achieved. Remember the point value you reached by December 1st, will lock in your rewards for 2024. You must be covered on a Norton medical plan in 2024 to receive the financial incentive. Spouses covered on a Norton medical plan are eligible to participate and earn a financial incentive too. They must have a registered N Good Health account and earn program activity points in their account.
Still need points by December 1st? Here are all the ways you can still earn points if you haven’t already completed that Program Activity:
- N Good Health physical (100 – 700 points)
- If you see a Norton Healthcare provider you can schedule your N Good Health physical through MyNortonChart or call (502) 629-1234, option 3. When scheduling, tell them the appointment is for your N Good Health physical.
- Don’t have a Norton Healthcare provider – try a Norton Prompt Care location for your convenience. To see locations and to make an appointment click here or call (502) 446-5555
- If you see a non-Norton healthcare provider please take the paper provider form to your appointment. You can email the completed form to: email@example.com
- Outcome improvement (150 points) – Have you made a 10% improvement in one of your outcomes since having your N Good Health physical? If so, your provider can complete the appeal form
- Employee health can provide rechecks on blood pressure, weight, BMI and waist circumference. You must make an appointment by calling (502) 446-2683 and bring an appeal form with you.
- Negative Tobacco Test (125 points) – Tobacco testing is a screening for nicotine in the urine. If you self-report tobacco use, do not complete a tobacco test.
- Click here to see tobacco testing locations and if an appointment is needed.
- Welcome Video (25 points) click on Program Activities in your N Good Health account.
- Well-being Survey (50 points) click on Program Activities in your N Good Health account.
- Discovering Complete Wellness (150 points) – More information, click here. The last classes for 2023 start Oct. 9 and Oct. 10
- Preventative Screenings – Earn 50 points for each preventive cancer screening you are up to date on. Max. 150 points. Log into you N Good Health account, click on Program Activities to log your screening date and provider’s name.
- Preventive cancer screenings include:
- Up-to-date pap smear (women over 21, younger than 65) every 3 years.
- Up-to-date mammogram (women over 40) every year
- Up-to-date colorectal screening (men and women over 45, younger than 75) every 3 years for cologuard and every 10 year for colonoscopy.
- Preventive cancer screenings include:
- Preventative Dental Exam – Earn 40 points each with a max of 80 points. Log into you N Good Health account, click on Program Activities to log your exam and providers name.
- WW (Weight Watchers) – 50 points For more information on how to recieve your points, click here.
- NGH Challenge – Falling into Rhythm (25 points)
- Last N Good Health group challenge of the year. Sign-ups will start Oct. 9 and the challenge will kick off Oct. 23
- Click here for more information
- NGH Video Courses (10 points each, max 100 points) – Can be found in your N Good Health account by clicking on Challenges, Find a Challenge, Video Courses
- Personal Challenges (10 points each, max 100 points) – Can be found in your N Good Health account by clicking on Challenges, Find a Challenge, Personal Challenges
- EAP/Life Balance Assessments (25 points each, max 100 points) – To make an appointment call (502) 451-8262 and have the tracker form completed.
- Onsite visits will be available at a few Norton facilities. To see locations click here, appointments will be on a first come bases.
- N Good Health event (10 points) – Stop by your hospital cafeteria on Thursday, November 16th from 11a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Take 3 For Me – Earn 3 points for each “Take 3 for Me’ video watched. Max. 27 points. Points will be awarded the month following completion of the activity.
- Monthly Step Challenge – You can earn 25 points monthly simply by tracking your steps!
- Use the “Tracker” page to enter your daily step total or connect a wearable device to log your steps. You must average 7,500 or more steps per day to earn the points.
- Gym partnerships – Check in 8 times in a month and earn 20 points. Points are awarded the month following the check-ins. If you are a member to one of these gyms listed below, but don’t see points in your account, please take your Norton badge to the front desk to verify they have you marked as a Norton employee.
- Planet Fitness
- Norton Sports Performance
- NWCH Fitness Center
Feeling overwhelmed, not sure where to start, this is too hard? We are here to help and support you on your wellness journey, please give us a call (502) 629-2162. Remember, if covered on a Norton medical plan a minimum of 200 points can still give you an extra $15 a pay period in 2024.