At a loss when it comes to celebrating your mom today & abiding by social distancing guidelines? Here are a few quick, socially distant ways you can celebrate!
1) Create your own special e-Card. Sites like Canva allow you to create a design that looks like a million bucks- and creating is actually kind of fun!
2) eGift cards: Most retailers offer online gift card options- bonus if it’s a local business!
3) FaceTime or Zoom date. Get mom on a video call & chit chat! Make sure she can see the grandkids, you know it’s all about them anyway!
4) Make a crafty surprise. If your mom is local, go to her house & decorate her front door or leave a basket of goodies at her doorstep. You can have the kiddos make cards or decorate the driveway with sidewalk chalk with uplifting messages for your mom to stumble upon.
5) Watch a movie together! Have you heard of Netflix Party? This is a Chrome extension for watching Netflix remotely with friends & family. It synchronizes video playback and adds group chat. Go to NetflixParty.com for more info.
This year may be different, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find a creative way to celebrate. Different can also be memorable. All the best wishes today for a happy, memorable day with your family!