Anyone who completed their N Good Health physical by March 15th was entered into the first of three 2024 N Good Health prize drawings. Three participants won free medical insurance, one participant won an Extra Flex Day, 5 participants won $500 to redeem in the rewards mall, 10 participants won $250 to redeem in the rewards mall and four-won Pick-A-Prize to Tickets on the Town.
These winners were randomly selected out of about 2,200 participants who completed their N Good Health physical before Wednesday, March 15th.
2024 Free Medical Insurance winners:
- Wendy Eklund, receptionist, Norton Children’s Medical Group – Elizabethtown
- Lisa Smith, medical assistant, Norton Community Medical Associates – Barret
- Christopher Wathen, Maintenance Mechanic, Norton Women and Children’s Hospital
Extra Flex Time Day:
- Michelle Hershey, Receptionist, Norton Heart Specialists
$500 to spend in the N Good Health Rewards Mall winners:
- Tara O’Donnell, Norton Community Medical Associates – LaGrange
- Kimberly Murphy, Medical Assistant, Norton Community Medical Associates-Pleasure Ridge Park
- Nancy Borden, Coordinator, Access Center
- Rachel Thompson, Assistant Manager, ICC-Mt Washington
- Sharon Perdue, Receptionist-ICC, Norton Community Medical Associates- Audubon
$250 to spend in the N Good Health Rewards Mall winners:
- Steven Brainer, Security Officer, Norton Women and Children’s Hospital
- Chanda Samuels, Coordinator, Patient Registration
- Christy Wood, Medical Assistant, Norton Community Medical Associates-Middletown
- Tresa Horlander, RN, Pre-Op/Post-Op, Norton Brownsboro
- James Overstreet, Emergency Medical Tech, Transport Services
- Kaalyn Moore, scheduler, Centralized Scheduling
- Albert Barger, Receptionist, Occupational Medicine
- Chelsea Padlo, PCA/Unit Coordinator, PAV 4 Giles
- Justin Ross, Assistant Nurse Manager, Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Rachel Dawson, Child Life Therapist, Child Life
- Megan McPhillips, RN Navigator, Norton Surgery Associates Breast Health
- Heidi Stevens, RN, Infusion Center
- Amy Key, Special Procedures Tech, Interventional Radiology
- Kelly Krechowski, Speech & Language Pathologist, Norton Children’s Medical Group-Autism Center
N Good Health’s goal is to help you maintain or improve your health and achieve a realistic work/life balance. Engage in the program all year long to focus on yourself. Whether the focus is nutrition, physical activity, mental well-being or community belonging, a lot of things make up a healthy you!
Don’t miss out on the next big opportunity!
Complete your N Good Health physical by June 15th to be entered to win free medical insurance for 2024, money to spend in the N Good Health rewards mall or win a free registration for the Bike to Beat Cancer family ride.
Remember the final deadline for completing the program to earn financial incentives is December 1st.
Keep in mind that spouses covered on a Norton Healthcare medical plan are eligible to participate- but ALL EMPLOYEES, regardless of insurance status- are eligible to participate and win as well.
Spouses can call (502) 629-2162 to obtain their spouse member number. Visit NGoodHealth.com and click on “Join Now” to get started.