Be sure to log into your N Good Health account to see your current level achieved and to be sure everything you’ve completed so far is entered into your account.
Remember the point value you reach by Dec. 1, will lock in your rewards for 2024. You must be covered on a Norton Healthcare medical plan in 2024 to receive the financial incentive. Spouses covered on a Norton Healthcare medical plan are eligible to participate and earn a financial incentive too. They must have a registered N Good Health account and earn program activity points in their account.
Ways to earn points if you haven’t already completed that program activity:
N Good Health physical (100 – 700 points)
The N Good Health physical is worth between 100-700 points depending on your outcome results.
- If you see a Norton Healthcare provider you can schedule your N Good Health physical through MyNortonChart or call (502) 629-1234, option 3. When scheduling, tell them the appointment is for your N Good Health physical.
- Don’t have a Norton Healthcare provider – try a Norton Prompt Care location for your convenience. To see locations and to make an appointment click here or call (502) 446-5555
- If you see a non-Norton healthcare provider please take the paper provider form to your appointment. You can email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outcome improvement (150 points)
Have you made a 10% improvement in one of your outcomes since having your N Good Health physical? If yes, congratulations! Have your provider complete the appeal form so you can be rewarded.
- Employee health can provide rechecks on blood pressure, weight, BMI and waist circumference. You must make an appointment by calling (502) 446-2683 and bring an appeal form with you.
Negative Tobacco Test (125 points)
Tobacco testing is a screening for nicotine in the urine. If you self-report tobacco use, do not complete a tobacco test.
- Click here to see tobacco testing locations and if an appointment is needed.
Welcome Video (25 points) Go to NGoodHealth.com and click on program activities tab at the top
Well-being Survey (50 points) Go to NGoodHealth.com and click on program activities tab at the top
Preventive Screenings (50 – 150 points)
Earn 50 points each year for each preventive cancer screening you are up to date on. Max. 150 points. Log into you N Good Health account, click on Program Activities to log your screening date and provider’s name.
- Preventive cancer screenings include:
- Up-to-date pap smear (women over 21, younger than 65) every 3 years.
- Up-to-date mammogram (women over 40) every year
- Up-to-date colorectal screening (men and women over 45, younger than 75) every 3 years for cologuard and every 10 year for colonoscopy.
Preventive Dental Exam (40-80 points)
Earn 40 points for having a preventive dental screening or cleaning done every 6 months. Max of 80 points/year. Go to NGoodHealth.com and click on program activities tab at the top to log your exam and providers name.
WW (Weight Watchers)(50 points) For more information on how to receive your points, click here.
N Good Health Video Courses (10 points each, max 100 points)
Learn more about various health and wellness topics by watching a video course. They can be found on NGoodHealth.com by clicking on Challenges, Find a Challenge, Video Courses
Personal Challenges (10 points each, max 100 points)
Challenge yourself to be healthier by joining your own personal challenge. Go to NGoodHealth.com and click on Challenges, Find a Challenge, Personal Challenges
EAP/Life Balance Assessments (25 points each, max 100 points)
Create more balance and success in your life. To make an appointment call (502) 451-8262 and have the tracker form completed.
- Onsite visits will be available at a few Norton facilities. To see locations click here, appointments will be on a first come bases. Participants can have one Life Balance Assessment a year.
- Counseling session with EAP, time in-between sessions are based off the need of each individual
Great American Smokeout (10 points)
Celebrate those that have kicked the habit and those working hard to break the habit. Show your support by taking the online pledge on the Nsite or stop by your hospital cafeteria on Thursday, November 16th from 11a.m. – 1 p.m.
Take 3 For Me (3 points each, max 27 points)
N Good Health has you covered with “Take 3 for Me,” video series offering quick opportunities to pause and reflect on your emotional wellness. Scan the QR code below to access the “Take 3 for Me” videos. Points will be awarded the month following completion of the activity, you must enter you AHSN into the survey.
Monthly Step Challenge (25 points/month with an avg.7500/day)
You can earn 25 points monthly simply by tracking your steps!
- Use the “Tracker” page to enter your daily step total or connect a wearable device to log your steps. You must average 7,500 or more steps per day to earn the points.
Gym partnerships (Check in 8 times in a month and earn 20 points)
Points are awarded the month following the check-ins. If you are a member to one of these gyms listed below, but don’t see points in your account, please take your Norton badge to the front desk to verify they have you marked as a Norton employee.
- Planet Fitness
- Norton Sports Performance
- NWCH Fitness Center
Feeling overwhelmed, not sure where to start, or think this is too hard?
It’s our pleasure to support you on your wellness journey. Schedule a virtual 1 on 1 wellness consultation today or if you wish to speak to an N Good Health staff member directly, you may call N Good Health at (502) 629-2162. Remember, a minimum of 200 points can still give you an extra $15 a pay period in 2024, if covered on a Norton Healthcare medical plan.