Enroll in the six-week virtual N Good Health program to enjoy holistic well-being support
Being healthy is not just eating healthy or exercising. N Good Health now offers a virtual program designed to take you on a journey to discovering not only how important it is to take care of your complete self but methods to accomplish this!
Discovering Complete Wellness is a six-week, holistic well-being program that encourages participants to take a proactive approach to wellness. Guided by the 8 pillars of wellness, guest speakers will lend their expertise to participants, who will learn how to define and measure wellness in each dimension and how to take action to build wellness-affirming habits and coping strategies. Participants will be introduced to Norton Healthcare resources that are available to support them as they discover complete wellness.
Discovering Complete Wellness
- Norton Healthcare resources to support well-being
- A six-week program offered virtually through Zoom
- Option to enroll for sessions on either Tuesdays (9:00 to 10:00am) or Thursdays (noon to 1:00pm)
- 150 N Good Health program activity points for program completion
- Open to all employees plus all spouses insured on a Norton Healthcare medical insurance plan
Discovering Complete Wellness courses will begin on Feb 20 (Tuesdays) and Feb 22 (Thursdays). Whichever option you select will become your regularly scheduled day and time for the course. Courses will continue weekly at the allotted time through Mar 29.
Click here to register for Tuesdays (9:00 to 10:00 am)
Click here to register for Thursdays (noon to 1:00pm)
- It helped to have a reminder that health and wellness isn’t just food and exercise. There are lots of other areas that affect wellness as well -AngelaB
- “I am very glad I took this course and will recommend it to other employees.” –SarahP
- “I thought it was a great program and worth my time.” –TaraM
- “I was very surprised by the info and insight into this courses- I felt like I thought I had a good grasp of this before, but I learned even more through these classes.” -EricaW
- “I can’t tell you how glad I am that I enrolled and followed through!” JudyE
Contact NGoodHealth@nortonhealthcare.org with any questions on the program.